Monday, January 11, 2016

Note Games!

 What is this note?These games should help with Note Name FLUENCY!  It is important to memorize the notes so that you can read, play, and sing music!  Practice these at home with your family!  
Comment below with your  SCORE!

 Word Game



14 comments:

Anonymous said...

My High Score: 140

Anonymous said...

My high score:230

Anonymous said...

My high score is 105

Anonymous said...

My first score was 180.

Anonymous said...

My first score was 165 :)

Ricer10 said...

Great job everyone!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Ms. Rice!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

my high score, 325

Anonymous said...

My lowest score so far is 175.

Anonymous said...

I love this game it is so cool I got 175 today

Anonymous said...

My high score is 440

Anonymous said...

I am improving so much I just got 440!!

Anonymous said...

Yes I just got 490